Perks & Benefits
JVNW began production in 1981 by introducing the ‘floating lid’ vessel concept to the wine industry. This innovation was followed by the development of the first turn-key brewing system in the USA in 1985 for the Triple Rock brewpub (still going strong)!
JVNW manufactures a wide range of custom industrial food processing vessels ranging from complete systems with associated piping and automation to small portable totes. All products are food or pharmaceutical grade.
- Providence Health Plan partially funded by employer, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance. 401(k) plan with company match, paid time off.
- Monday-Thursday, 10 hour shifts (3 days off!)
- Rural Canby location (Fun commute option: take the Canby ferry!)
- Extensive, in-house, training program. JVNW also works closely with the local community colleges’ welding programs.
- Clean stainless, no carbon steel in the plant.
- Products made by JV are almost works of art, often admired through display windows.
Come join the team atmosphere and camaraderie of the 180 artisans and professionals who manufacture JVNW custom systems!