Larger Viewing click here
- Use ORANGE and GREEN windows to determine pipeline velocity versus flow rates.
- Note the height in feet or meters is below the diameter box. Find the volume by adjusting the calculator for tank height and diameter.
- The volume of the ASME head will be read in the PURPLE box by adjusting the chart for the head depth.
- Or, find the volume of the tank top/bottom by adjusting the OLIVE GREEN box for the angle of the cone.
- The RED box provides capacity information for cones in gallons and liters.